Friday 4 September 2015

Heavy Flamer!!!

 
Have I mentioned that I love the new Blood Angel models that GW released?!  Well I do.  They are awesome.  I got the Tac squad and actually finished painting it a about a week ago.  Now that i've found a decent place to take pictures in the house I figured I would share them.  I also decided on a paint scheme for the Scouts.  Its a tried and tested paint scheme and I really like the way it looks with the rest of the army.  Along with that I got my Sanguinary Priest finished and really love the way he turned out.  I still have to airbrush the jumppack to give it a burnt look but i'm waiting until I have more to airbrush instead of ramping it up for one quick job.  Let me know what you think.
 
 











2 comments:

  1. SOOOO MUCH RED! Looking good man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chris! How about yourself? Any new gaming paraphernalia that you are working on?

    ReplyDelete