Tuesday 1 September 2015

Blood Angels on the Block


 
This one will be a quick one I promise!
 
Just a little WIP post.  Recently I decided to get back into Blood Angels.  They were the army that got me into this hobby 15 years ago and with the new codex I figured what the hell.  I love this army.  There is so much color in it and the new miniatures are gorgeous.  I decided to do a Strike Force Mortalis with Baal Detachment.  So without further adieu here is the army I have collected so far and what I am currently working on.
 
 
 
 
 Scout Snipers getting their camo cloaks painted up.

 
Sanguinary Priest to run with my Sanguinary Guard.  Armour shading done.  Now to clean up the whites.
 

 
Librarian Dreadnought.  Not to sure where this guy is going to fit in but I have always wanted a Dread character and he lets me add some blue to my army.  I also decided to paint the entire body blue and not just the sarcophogus.
 
Hope you guys like what you see and stay tuned for the outcomes!


No comments:

Post a Comment