Saturday 7 September 2013

Success!



2 Months and Counting!

I've had the chance to play a few games now and as the time goes by we get a few more models in and painted.  I figured I would share what I have been able to get done in the past 2 months.  Now to decide on a way to get it all home.

First up are the cultists.  These were the minis I brought with me and started off with.  One set is painted up to go with my Khorne army and the second is painted for my renegades/nurgle army.

 
 
I have had the Warmachine objective markers for quite some time and I've finally gotten around to painting them.  I don't play the game anymore but the objectives look awesome.
 

Last but definitely not least I have painted and added to my collection Abaddon, Huron, a Chaos Terminator Sorcerer, and a second Nurgle Oblit.


I have started work on a 10 man unit of Chaos Space Marines for the Black Legion.  They all have the full load out with close combat weapons, bolt pistols and bolters.  I have finished 6 of them and once I finish the squad hopefully I'll get a game in with them and post some pictures.

The last thing that I worked on, and I couldn't wait to get this model, was the Khorne Lord of Skulls.  I was really excited to see the new rule set for Apocalypse and some of the models that followed.  I have heard a lot of people moan over this model but I like it and can't wait to get it home and hit it with the airbrush.  I have fully magnetised it for ease of transport, painting and gaming.



 
This model was fun and easy to put together and is covered in detail.  GW loves their skulls and so do I.  Stay tuned so see the last bit of stuff I get pained while I'm away from home.


No comments:

Post a Comment