Monday 2 September 2013

Keeping a Blog?!



I keep a Blog like I keep a Journal. Not at all! It’s only been 10 months no big deal. I don't even have a good excuse. I've been busy sure but holy crap! Well let’s see if I can get this going again. It has been a very productive 10 months at least. I have gotten my Khorne army painted up and I’ll post some pictures later on. I even added a Khorne Lord on Juggernaught to the army which was awesome to model and paint. It also doesn't hurt that he is a bad ass on the table. My World Eaters have made an appearance in 2 tournaments so far this year. I didn't do too hot in the first tournament and I was 1 point away from winning the 2nd one. I have also started painting all of the extra Chaos Space Marine stuff I have around the house for the Black Legion supplement. At this time I’m out of the country on business but that hasn't stopped me. I have brought some stuff with me to work on during my down time and I will post pictures of that as I finish it. Before I go I would also like to apologize to zweischneid26. By the time I saw your comment it was too late. I can't get on your site from here so I don't know if you used the picture or not but if you did that’s great. Stay tuned for a very "interesting" battle report.

No comments:

Post a Comment