Monday 11 June 2012

My Very Fist Blog Post!

So my first post huh?  Hmmm.....what to put.  Well if this is going to be a blog dedicated to my painting, modeling and gaming experiences I guess I might as well start with what im currently working on.  Jeez what am I not working on.  Wait lets take a step back.

I have been playing Warhammer 40k for the past 10 years and I have gotten into Warhammer Fantasy and Warmachine/Hordes in the past 2.  There are a heck of a lot of other table top miniatures games I would love to play but I think if I came home with any more "hobbies" my wife would kill me.  I love the gaming aspect of all three games but what pulled me into the hobby is the amazing miniatures.  There is nothing like taking a grey plastic, metal, resin, or the much loved finecast models of these gaming companies and trying to bring them to life.  For Warhammer 40k I have Chaos Space Marines Death Guard, Chaos Space Marines World Eaters, Tyranids, and Servants of Decay Renegades.  For Warhammer Fantasy I have an Ogre Kingdoms army.  Last but not least for Warmachine I have a Khador force.  All are always in a steady state of being added to and completed.  Hopefully this blog emphasizes my love for the games and the hobby and you all enjoy it.

OK so where were we?  Ah yes, my current project.  I am currently part of the Freebootaz year long Motivational Challenge where you are encouraged to complete a squad/war machine/character for 40k for every month.  As of right now I have been able to complete something for every month but March.  For the month of June I have decided to try and get my Khorne Land Raider finished.  I have just started and so far I have the tank primed with my red base coat.  In the next few days I'll post the WIP (work in progress) pictures as I complete the darn thing.  Once its done its back to Ogres as they need some serious attention.  I will also try to get pictures of all of my armies up on the blog.  Enjoy!!!



so much damn red!

No comments:

Post a Comment