Sunday 4 October 2015

Finished Nurgle Dreadclaw

DONE!!!!

It's finally done.  I finished the Dreadclaw a few days ago but had to wait for the water effects to dry.  It takes quite a while when you use so much.  Its actually still a bit wet at the edge around the outside and looks a little white in places.

I had a lot of fun working on the base.  Trying to figure out how to properly use the water effects was a challenge but I'm very happy with the turn out.  Even the splashes worked out pretty good.  Deciding on how to paint the rock was also a lot of fun.  I didn't just go with the grey with a grey drybrush boring effect.  This has actually made me want to rebase my entire Nurgle chaos army.

On top of that, painting all the nurglings was a blast!  They look awesome all dancing around on the base and a few old school ones flowing out of an engine to join their friends in all the fun.

I really hope you guys enjoyed the WIP and the finished product.  Comments and criticisms always welcome.  If you see something I did that could have been done better or in a different way please let me know because I'd like to continue trying different effects.

Without further adieu.












No comments:

Post a Comment